Part-Time Recreation Assistant
March 4, 2021 at 8:23 p.m.
By UPDATED BY LPD STAFF
- Communicate with sponsors, participants, and volunteers via email, phone, and in person.
- Assist in marketing and promotion of programs and events. Including but, not limited to Press releases, social media, email, phone calls, in person, and on the Parks & Recreation Department’s website and online software program.
- Set-up and tear down of events and programs.
- Follow-up with sponsors, participants, and volunteers.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Recreation Director.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of word, excel, and publisher.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is welcome, but not necessary.
- Submit drug-free personal specimens for initial and random drug screens.
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk for long periods.
- Work in extremely hot, wet, and cold weather conditions.
- Climb a stepladder.
- Listen and comprehend verbal & written instructions.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must hold a valid Indiana driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a formal background check.