Discover more about Logansport and other nearby multi-use loops, trails, & pathways by clicking below on the one that you are interested in:
These trails/walking paths are managed by Logansport Parks:
- Eel River Run
- Fairview Park Loop
- Huston Park Trails
- Little Turtle Waterway Trail
- Riverside Park Loop
- Spencer Park Loop
- Tower Park Loop
Managed by other trail enthusiasts:
- River Bluff Trail
- Panhandle Pathway
- France Park Trails
Updated 12/05/2022 by City Council Ordinance #2022-42
Safety on Logansport’s shared use trails is of great importance for all trail users. Trails are a shared public space where safety and courtesy make for a positive trail experience for everyone.
Please respect your fellow trail users.
- Trails are for bicycle, roller blades, skateboards, and pedestrian use only. Electric scooters, golf carts & motorized vehicles are not permitted on multi-use trails (exceptions for handicap permits on golf carts, emergency & maintenance vehicles).
- Obey trail signs. Stop at intersections and travel at safe speeds.
- Do not litter.
- Yield to pedestrians. Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Keep right and pass on the left. Warn trail users as you approach from behind.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and in control. Clean up pet waste.
- Respect private property and other trail users – stay on the trail. Do not pick, trample or disturb plants or flowers.
- No marking, writing, or defacing of any equipment, structure, or pavement along the trail.
- Users of the trail do so at their own risk.
- To report maintenance issues, contact the Logansport Parks & Recreation Department at
- In the event of an emergency, Emergency Services should be notified by calling 911.
Bike Lane Education Video